Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family Update August 2009

Since I've gotten a lot of requests from family members for pictures and not all of them are on facebook, I've decided to keep a blog also. Just to update everyone on our little family and what we've been doing for the past few months. For starters Monte is attending school at OHSU for his Physician Assistant Master Program. He just completed summer term and is off for a week before going back to school for the fall term. He received his student white coat before school let out which was a big day for him. So far, Monte has passed all exams and has been able to spend quite a bit of time at home then what we expected. We are pretty sure that time at home will change once fall term starts. But not to worry, Paige and I have found lots of things to keep busy with.

Paige is now 18 months old and is growing like a weed. She is in 24 month clothes, because she is too short for 18 month clothes. She is also in size 5 1/2 shoe. Paige enjoy spending time out side playing with rocks or dirt and loves playing with cars. A real tomboy at heart. Although she loves purses and necklaces and of course shoes, this is a comforting thought. She also loves to look at books and be read to. Every Monday, we go to the library for story time and then we get new books.

As for me, I'm loving to be home with Paige and to keep house. I've become quite the cook. I'm always looking for new reciepes, so if you would love to share that would be great. Other then being a homemaker, I volunteer my time with the Make a Wish Foundation. I've gone through the Wish Granting training program and hopefully will have a wish to grant within the next couple of months.

This is all for now. Keep looking back for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment