Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 2009

Well where to start!! This month has been pretty exciting. I've started a life long dream which has been an adventure in and of itself. At the beginning of the month, I went to Seattle for an audition to be a hair model for a runway show. I didn't have my expectations set to high because it was officially my first audition and I didn't have any modeling experience. However, I was picked and had a great time with Pureology Hair show staff and Hair Artist Ruth Roche. The hair show was held at the EMP building in Seattle. (picture is above) I know my hair is a little extreame and it is definately something that I wouldn't do myself. Mainly because the look is, well it explains itself and because it took 2 hours to put up. Over all I had a great experience.
The next highlight of the month was Christmas on the coast. My family was able to join us in Seaside. It was great, the weather was perfect and the views were amazing. Some of the activities included were walking on the beach looking for sanddollars, visiting Astoria and seeing the Astoria Coloumn, sea lions, the gooney house. Then it was off to Cannon beach to see haystack rock. I wish my camera was working at Cannon beach because the views were amazing.
The New Year will bring Monte continuing his Winter term in PA school, I will be starting a few classes at PCC and Paige will be turning 2 and hopefully will be potty trained within the next few months. Happy New Year to all!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, personally I've always like the slinky on the head look. Awesomness!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete