Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We're Having a Girl!!!

So after all this time I was so sure we were going to have a boy, the ultra sound tech. told me yesterday that we are going to have another girl. We all excited to have another addition to our family and can't wait until she arrives in December. We have a few names to decide through so we will have to post them at a later date until I can get middle names to go with them. However, Paige is very excited to have a lil' sister. She has been telling us all along that she wanted a lil' sister and she indeed got her wish.
Today I pulled out all of Paige's baby clothes and it was a bitter-sweet moment for me. I can't believe that she is going to be three in January and that her little sister will be wearing her outfits. I remember just about each time Paige wore an outfit that I kept and it will be wonderful to capture the new baby in each of the outfits as well.

As far as finding out what we are having, our family has survived Monte's first five week rotation. I can't say that it was easy being away from him, but we were blessed to see each other on the weekends. Now Monte is back in Portland for a women's health rotation. Yesterday he was able to assist in the delivery of his first baby as a PA (student). He was on call last night and I am waiting to hear how it went. I'm hoping to get to see him this coming weekend, but we shall see how things play out in the next few days. Well that is all for now, I will post more as things come about.

1 comment:

  1. So, I am way behind, but working on catching up on everyone's news. Congratulations on another girl! We are really excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete