Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!!


I am proud to say that Monte and I have been married for seven years! Yes that's right seven years. I can honestly say that it does not seem like it has been that long. Although when you look back on the years and count the time that Monte has been in school, we have been married as long as he has been in school from start to finish. Although when he graduates next August it will be eight years. We are both excited for the things this next year will bring for us in our marriage. Another little girl in December, her baby blessing in January, Paige's 3rd birthday, seeing his mom in March and of course the big day of his graduation in August. I'm sure there will be tough times ahead, but if we can survive PA school and being apart for the majority of it, I know that we will make it to anniversary #8. Monte has been a wonderful husband and father over the past seven years. He is more the man I married today and I am grateful for the faith that he has in himself and in our growing family. Paige, Baby #2 and I are truely blessed to have him in our lives. Happy Anniversary Hunny!! I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment