Thursday, January 19, 2012

Starting the New Year off with a BANG!

Whew! I am glad that the holidays are over and that the New Year seems to be going off to a great start. With all of the resolutions I made this year, I'm hoping that I can stick with it. The family is doing great, we are all ready for the challenges that await us. As for me, my challenge of the year has already begun. I started my second semester at BMCC online classes with a full credit load of 16 credits. And then the same week that school started I received a calling to serve in the Church Primary Presidency as the President. With all of the changes that the ward is waiting to make in the primary, we have a lot of callings to fill and it can be overwhelming. But knowing that the Lord will always guide and direct me to help me through any of lives situations.

For an up date of the rest of the family, Monte is loving his job and is constantly receiving compliments from patients. This reassures him that he is doing something great and only a certain few are blessed with helping those who have medical challenges. He has been blessed greatly by a loving Father in Heaven. I truly love Monte and can not think about what my life could have been without him. Everything is just perfect!

Paige is getting to be a big girl now, as she says. She will be turning 4 next week. Mom's challenge is to make a Tea pot cake complete with tea cups and saucers. We will see how things turn out. Paige has been a big help with Payton and she loves her so much. When Payton goes down for a nap, Paige gets sad because she won't have anyone to play with for that time. But it doesn't last for long with Paige's wild imagination.

Payton is trying to walk, each day she takes more steps then the last. It is a joy to watch her learn new things. She can be quite comical sometimes, okay most of the time! She loves when her daddy comes home, she knows that she needs to give him a big hug and a kiss. So cute to watch.

Well, this is our crazy life so far, but we wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment