Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Off to Florida!!!

I am really excited to be going down to Florida to see one of my favorite persons in the whole world. Jeanne is expecting her 4th baby a boy in the later part of October. And she is running out of time and needs an extra pair of hands to help her with some projects that need to get done before the little one arrives...Otherwise he will not have a place to sleep. Paige and I will be flying out on Sept. 26th and we will be back on Oct. 10. Just in time to celebrate my 26th birthday on the 11th. We will take lots of pictures and post them when we get a chance to. I can't believe that both Grady and Mckaylee are in school! It amazes me that the last time that I saw them was in 2005. And I have the wonderful opportunity to meet miss Bree, their 3rd child. I wish that we were able to stay longer, but honestly, I don't think Monte would be able to function without me here for two long. We'll be lucky that he will be alive by the time we get home...he he he. No he will do great and school will take up a lot of his time while we are gone. We just wish that we were all going down together as a family but school comes first for Monte now and Paige and I, well we get this trip to make up for the time that he is away. For all of you who know Monte's Brother and Mom we will tell them hello for you. Until we return....

No comments:

Post a Comment