Monday, October 26, 2009

Family update October 2009

Well this months update has a lot. First off, Monte and I had celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Sept. 27. We cannot believe that it has been this long, but we are grateful to have each other.

Secondly Paige and I had a great time down in Florida. The family was glad we came down to see them for a few weeks. The kids especially were sad when Paige and I left. We didn't get a chance to meet Paige's new cousin. He was born a week after we got back. That is alright though, Jeanne and I had gotten a lot of projects done which was good.

Next thing that happened this month is that I celebrated my 26th birthday!! Monte had invited a couple of his classmates that he studies with to come over and we had soup and of course birthday cake. It was a good day.

Right now we are getting ready for the holiday season coming up. We will be headed down to Boise for Thanks Giving for a week. Monte is also getting ready to start Winter Term at the end of November. We are excited that it won't be long and he will be on his way to doing clinicals and then graduating!!!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment